In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make their own lip gloss. The materials required are: a lip gloss container, butter knife, chap stick, shimmer dust or pigmented powder, candy powder, bowl and microwave. Begin by cutting the cap stick tube into pieces and place it into a bowl. Heat it in the microwave 45-60 seconds. Stir the melted mixture and add some shimmer dust. Stir the mixture and add a drop of candy flavoring. Stir once again and add the lip gloss into a container. Finish by letting it harden for an hour. This video will benefit those viewers who are are interested in beauty, and would like to learn how to make their own lip gloss, instead of buying some.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades