Michelle Phan lends a few tips on creating your own homemade lip color. Now's the time to DIY at home, and not spend the bucks.
It's easy as pie! Just use vaseline and any eyeshadow, pigments or blush. Dont throw them away, turn them into fun lip colors! Customize the color to your liking! Yes of course, it's safe on the lips ( Most of your lip glosses are made from pure pigments anyways). So save money!
I use to play with my mother's eyeshadows when I was a child. I applied eyeshadow on my vasaline moisturized lips and realize I created my own blue lip color! It was an amazing discovery for me, but I realize I was not the only one who did this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades