Pinc Stuff demonstrates how to make your own eyeshadow primer. An eyeshadow primer acts as a barrier between your skin and your eyeshadow. It helps prevent creasing and makes your eyeshadow look more vibrant and last longer. You will need a sample jar, a toothpick, a popsicle stick, liquid foundation or concealer and white body butter. To make the primer, squirt out one part of concealer into the jar with one part of body butter. Stir the mixture with a toothpick until it is well blended. Add shimmer for a sparkly look, if desired. Let the primer sit for a while on your skin before applying you eyeshadow on top of it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades