In this video, we learn how to make homemade lip color with palette. First, start off with a mixing bowl and a small amount of Vaseline. Pick any type of color you want, whether it's blush, eyeshadow or foundation, add this to the Vaseline. Mix this together using a small spatula. You can add more colors as you desire to get your wanted colors. Make sure the color is mixed well and is well-blended together. When you're finished, test the lip color out and apply it to your own lips. To save it, you can use a pill box or lip gloss box and save all of your favorite colors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades