In this video, "c" The Makeup Artist demonstrates how to make your eyelashes look long and thick like falsies using only your regular makeup. You will need an eyelash curler and two different types of mascara to give you a fuller lash. She recommends two mascaras that she uses. First, curl your lashes by pressing the curler as close to the eyelash line as possible. Clamp it down, count to five, and release. Apply the first mascara close to the eyelash line using a side-to-side motion, making sure to cover every lash. With this first application it is important to get right to the base of the lash line. Apply four or five coats. Then apply two coats of the second mascara in the same manner. Put a very light coat of this mascara on the bottom lashes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades