The make-up artist Kandee Johnson demonstrates how to create a cute look of big dolly eyes for Asian girls. The first step is to make the eyelid look bigger and lighter by using a white eye pencil from Sephora. The second step is to use a light-colored eye shadow from Mac, which needs to be applied all over the lid and under the eyebrows. Then take a black pencil and accentuate the outer corners to make your eyes look bigger and rounder. Start from the outside and work your way in to create a cat look. Afterwards, lock the make-up in place by using Mac products. For further effects, apply more black eye shadows to your eyelid area and smudge them. Apply some pink bronzer on the apple chicks, as well as a double-extension mascara on your lashes and curl them. You can also apply eye lashes if you want your eyes to look more dolly and open. To finish your look, apply some light pink lip pencil and lipstick from Hello Kitty.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades