In order to make your own Tinted Moisturizer, you will need the following: lotion and foundation.
In advance, you will need to select an appropriate foundation and moisturizer. The foundation that you choose should be very close to your current complexion. Mixing it with lotions will dilute it a bit, but it will still need to be close to your current complexion to blend in well.
This is an opportunity for you to increase or add to the current SPF level of your foundation. Choosing a good moisturizing lotion with a high SPF will help you to do that.
To begin, squeeze a bit of moisturizing lotion into the palm of your hand and add a bit of liquid foundation. Mix it well. You can also use mineral foundations in this way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades