This video shows you how to make small eyes look bigger with makeup.
1. Put foundation/concealer on eye
2. Sweep nude eyeshadow over entire eyelid, concentrating on inner crease and brow bone
3. Sweep brown eyeshadow and apply to outer half of eyelid up to the crease
4. Press shadow into crease and blend
5. Apply black/brown eyeliner, concentrating on the outer half of the eye on upper and lower lash line
6. Apply white eyeliner to lower waterline
7. Use an angled eyeliner brush to apply brown shadow over black/brown eyeliner to set.
8. Smudge eyeliner along lower lash line slightly to soften the line and create a more round shape to the eye
9. Curl eyelashes and apply mascara, concentrating on outer third of upper lashes.
Do the same on the other eye!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades