Hello! Today I would like to share the process of making your own natural marigold cream. The product does not contain any (artificial) chemical elements and therefore can be called natural.
For approximately 5 average sized plastic cups (you can also use jars for jam) you will need:
- 250 grams of grease (pork fat or coconut oil)
- around 2-3 dag of beeswax
- 20-30 marigolds (blossom).
- warm most of the fat (save around 3 tablespoons for later)
- put marigolds in the fat and fry them for a few minutes (the fat doesn't have to boil)
- you should leave the marigolds in the fat for at least 2-3 hours or longer
- strain out the mixture
- warm the rest of the fat and put beeswax on it
- melt the beeswax and pour it in the marigold's mixture
- stir a bit and leave the compound to cool off (especially if you have prepared jars)
- pour the mixture in the cups or jars.
Remember, that the more beeswax you use the harder will be the mixture.
Your cream will be sustainable for a long time, probably more than a year, if you will keep it in a bit cooler place (it shouldn't be directly under the sunlight) or in the area with normal room temperature. You might consume it even before the 'one year era', depending on the quantity of the ingredients you will use.
The cream will feed your skin cells and renew them. The magical formula for that is hidden in the beeswax.
The product is suitable for the usage on dry skin and in the process of healing small cuts, etc. You can use it only for the healing or for everyday beauty treatment, as you wish.
The cream is natural, so it doesn't harm your body (blood flow) with poisonous elements.
The ingredients are quite cheap, especially if you have your own marigolds. Pick them up after the rain, when the blossom opens up.
Thank you for reading and good luck!
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: