Hello! Today I would like to share the process of making your own natural marigold cream. The product does not contain any (artificial) chemical elements and therefore can be called natural.
For approximately 5 average sized plastic cups (you can also use jars for jam) you will need:
- 250 grams of grease (pork fat or coconut oil)
- around 2-3 dag of beeswax
- 20-30 marigolds (blossom).
- warm most of the fat (save around 3 tablespoons for later)
- put marigolds in the fat and fry them for a few minutes (the fat doesn't have to boil)
- you should leave the marigolds in the fat for at least 2-3 hours or longer
- strain out the mixture
- warm the rest of the fat and put beeswax on it
- melt the beeswax and pour it in the marigold's mixture
- stir a bit and leave the compound to cool off (especially if you have prepared jars)
- pour the mixture in the cups or jars.
Remember, that the more beeswax you use the harder will be the mixture.
Your cream will be sustainable for a long time, probably more than a year, if you will keep it in a bit cooler place (it shouldn't be directly under the sunlight) or in the area with normal room temperature. You might consume it even before the 'one year era', depending on the quantity of the ingredients you will use.
The cream will feed your skin cells and renew them. The magical formula for that is hidden in the beeswax.
The product is suitable for the usage on dry skin and in the process of healing small cuts, etc. You can use it only for the healing or for everyday beauty treatment, as you wish.
The cream is natural, so it doesn't harm your body (blood flow) with poisonous elements.
The ingredients are quite cheap, especially if you have your own marigolds. Pick them up after the rain, when the blossom opens up.
Thank you for reading and good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades