Oxford Jasmine demonstrates how to make the most of your makeup by using eye shapes. There's no such thing as a perfect eye shape. You can use certain techniques to reduce the appearance of certain features of your eyes. Eyes can be deep set. Jennifer Aniston has deep set eyes. If the distance between your eyes is smaller than the measurement of one eye then your eyes are close together. Victoria Beckham has close set yes. If it is wider, then you have wide set eyes. Eyes can be prominent if they are rounder. Angelina Jolie has prominent eyes. Cameron Diaz has small eyes. Paris Hilton and Madonna have hooded eyelids where the brow skin covers some of the eyelids. You probably have a combination of multiple eye shapes so mix and match the techniques to make the most of your features.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades