As you get older, your skin fluctuates along with hormonal changes. Whether you start incurring dryness, sun spots, or flaking, the way you do your makeup has to coordinate with your mature skin.
While many older ladies try to cover up their wrinkles and thinning lips by piling on makeup, mature skin looks best with - surprise, surprise - less makeup.
This tutorial goes in depth about how to apply makeup for mature skin in a way that makes skin luminous and glow youthfully.
MUFE Pink Primer
Laura Mercier Tinted moisturiser in Bisque
Eyebrow pencil from http://www.glittergal.com.au
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
MAC Vex (217 brush), Shale (239 brush), Graphology (266 brush)
Benefit Bad Gal lash
MAC pale Yellow pencil (or Illamasqua Vow, MUFE aqua liner)
Benefit One Hot Minute bronzer
MUFE No. 5 Blusher available http://www.gurumakeupemporium.com
Lip pencil from http://www.glittergal.com.au
MAC Frankly Fresh Lip Gloss
Lipstick - MAC Ever Hi
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades