This video shows you how to make lip gloss at home using an old lipstick, some Vaseline and a flat iron. While your flat iron is heating up, gather an old or broken lipstick, a tablespoon, a manicure stick and some Vaseline.
Take about two-thirds of a tablespoon of Vaseline and lay it between the hot plates of the flat iron, but do not press the sides together. When it is partially melted, add the lipstick and continue to melt the two, stirring frequently with the manicure stick.
When the mixture is completely melted, stir until well blended. Pour the mixture into an empty lipstick or eye shadow palette and let it sit until it solidifies. You now have a brand new lip gloss at practically no cost.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades