Facials are like magical wonders in a jar - slather some on at home, or get one professionally done at a spa, and you instantly go from tired and beat to a girl ready to take on the world. But purchasing a spa-quality facial, or even buying a "facial in a jar" at a store, can cost quite a lot of money.
So why make your wallet shed a tear when you can make a great facial at home? Take a look at this video to learn how to make a spa-like sugar and olive oil facial at home.
WhyDid shows you how to create your very own at home "spa like" facial from ingredients you probably have in your very own fridge!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades