In this two-part tutorial, learn how to make a homemade, preservative-free refresher spray to set your makeup after application. Hosted by Koren of EnKoreMakeup, part one shows us what goes into making the mixture: Distilled water, glycerine, a tea bag, cucumber, rose water, and essential oils: tea tree, rose, rosemary, sage, lavender, & lemon oil. (Oils can be found at Coastal Scents.) In part two, Koren shows us how to combine these ingredients to make the refreshing, makeup setting spray.
NOTE: If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, please consult your doctor prior to using products with essential oils.
EnKoreMakeup is run by Koren, a professional makeup artist who began his career through his heavy involvement in theatre arts. Be sure to search WonderHowTo for "EnKoreMakeup" for more cool makeup tutorials!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades