In this tutorial, we learn how to make homemade makeup brush cleaner. First, grab an empty spray bottle and add in 1 c water to it. Next, pour in 1/4 c alcohol to the water. Now, pour in 2 tbsp of dish soap to the mixture along with 1/2 tbsp baby shampoo. After this, add in 1 tbsp of leave in conditioner to the mixture. Now, stick a straw into the bottle and mix everything around gently. Don't create a lot of soap on top by mixing it too hard. When you are done with this, you can spray it onto your makeup brushes to clean them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades