The space from our lash line to our brow is smaller for some of us. You can make that space appear larger with makeup.
Step 1 Base Eyeshadow
Use a cream based eyeshadow on inner corners and then use a brush to work some of the cream up to to brow bone.
Step 2 Eyeshadow Palatte
Use a palette of 4 eyeshadows. Use a bigger brush to apply a color similar to the cream all over the lid. Use the highlighter color on the inner corners. Then use the medium toned color for outer corners. Finally use the darkest color in the crease to create depth. Be sure to blend with a fluffy brush.
Step 3 Mascara:
Apply mascara to both top and bottom lashes.
Example: Cover Girl Lash Blast Length
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades