Most girls dress up only one way during Halloween: With a suitably colored bra (green for a leprechaun, pink for a bunny, for instance) and teeny mini skirt in a matching shade, plus some sort of headpiece so people don't just think they're hookers.
But Halloween is about so much more than just dressing up like a slut and getting away with it. Check out this Halloween tutorial to learn how to create Halloween prosthetics like crooked noses, Devil's horns, and tentacles to make your costume truly spectacular.
A few simple ways to make pieces out of latex to take your Halloween costume to the next level.
Modeling clay works fine if you're going to paint it with latex, if you're going to use plaster using an oil based clay will work best since it doesn't dry. This way you'll be able to get the lay out of the mold easier.
Plaster of Paris works just fine if you can't get your hands on anything stronger.
Remember you DO NOT want to use your regular makeup brushes with liquid latex, it will ruin them!! Use the brush that comes connected to to cap of the product, or if it doesn't come with a brush use cheap brushes from the craft store (that you can throw away after) or sponge brushes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades