If you were born with skinny, thin lips, then lip plumpers are probably your best friend. We get it: Plump, pillowy soft lips are gorgeous, but at the same time we don't know if we trust all those gnarly ingredients that most lip plumpers contain.
What's the fix, then? Check out this DIY video to learn how to whip up your own peppermint cinnamon sparkly lip gloss plumper.
Note: The cinnamon is what makes your lips plump. If you are allergic to it please try cayenne or pepper oil.
Peppermint Oil : Whole Foods
Cinnamon Oil: Whole Foods
Pigments provided by Glamour Doll Eyes: Juicy Mango and Dear Mom
Mario Badescu Empty Jar
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades