The key to this technique is to find the right bronzer for the skin that you are applying the makeup to. Most bronzer's disappear on dark skin. So you want to find a cream based bronzer with a lot of pigments. You want a bronzer that is intense enough that you are able to see a subtle spot of color on the skin when you rub it on. To make your skin naturally warmer mix your foundation and your bronzer together. Start by mixing up a mixture that is three parts foundation and one part bronzer. After you apply your normal moisturizer apply the foundation bronzer mixture with your fingertips. Add additional color by using your bronzer. Don't forget the eyes. Add a shire cream gold shadow along your lash line with a thin eye shadow brush and smooth up into the crease of the eye.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades