To make the country bump hairstyle as seen on Carrie Underwood, Dean Banowetz, a stylist from American Idol demonstrates for BeautyTV. First, he takes a section of hair from the forehead to the crown and from the center of one eye to the other. Then he sections it from side to side and back combs the hair lightly to create the bump in the front. Additional back combing or a tail comb can be used to increase the volume of the bump as desired. After smoothing the top layer of hair over the bump, he secures the bump with crossed bobby pins.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades