In this tutorial, we learn makeup mask basics. If you're good with makeup, then you can try to freehand your mask. If you don't feel you can do this, you can make your own. To do this, fold a piece of paper in half and bring it on your face to mark the outline of the face. You can also purchase a mask from the store and apply it yourself. You can also cut a plastic mask to use as a reference and help shape the mask that you are creating. Whichever way you choose, make it unique and enjoy creating a new mask look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades