The key to achieving a matte look for oily skin is to have a makeup routine that can hide the shine and give you a matte finish. Watch this video for some easy tips on how to avoid the shine.
Step 1 Moisturizer
Use a moisturizer formulated for oily skin. Apply lightly and evenly, focusing on the more oily areas of your face.
Example: DDF Mattifying Oil Control
Step 2 Makeup
There are makeups out there for oil control. Apply evenly to your face.
Example: CoverGirl Clean Makeup with Oil Control
Step 3 Powder
Lighlty apply with powder to help with oil control. This is optional, but you may find it helps.
Example: CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder with Oil Control
Step 4 Color
Use some blush for a bit of color and you are good to go.
Example: CoverGirl's Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades