For a wearable blue makeup look, you will need the following: a base makeup, a brush, a blue pot eye makeup, a darker blue shadow, and a light blue shadow, a very dark matte nave blue eye shadow, liquid blue eyeliner, a light cream eye shadow, a blending brush, a soft brown shadow, mascara, and concealer.
When using color, you need to remember to stay low on the eye with color. Apply a base to your eye. Use a synthetic brush to apply your pot blue eye makeup. Gently apply a thin layer of it to your eyelid. Add a slightly darker blue to the outside of the eyelid. Add a light blue to the inside of the eye. Next, contour your eye with a dark navy blue. Apply it to your eyelash line and in the corner. Blend it with a blending brush. Apply the light brown to the upper part of the eye. Add a light cream to the brow bone. Add a liquid blue line to your upper lash line. Add mascara.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades