In this video, Tiffany instructs how to get a warm makeup look with purples. First, apply a primer that matches your skin tone, or use a concealer. Next, apply a purple frosted gel liner to your eyelids using a small brush, applying all over the eyelid. Next, take a darker plum colored purple eyeshadow from Mac and pat it all over the lid, focusing on the outer corner towards the middle. Then, take the same color and work it into the crease of your eye. After this, apply a light purple shadow to the eyelid on the middle part, patting so the color is vibrant. Take a very light purple after this, and apply it to the inner corner of the eye. Now, apply black eyeliner to the top and bottom of the eyes, then apply false lashes and your look is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades