In this video, we learn how to get a vintage glam makeup look. First, apply a base to the eye, then apply a white shimmery shadow to the entire eye. After this, apply a brown shadow on the outer part of the eye to the crease of the eye. Blend this upwards, then apply a vanilla colored eyeshadow underneath the eyebrow and blend. Next, take an eyeliner pencil and smudge it into the lashes on the upper lash line, winging it at the outer end. When finished, smudge the color out to the edge of the eye, then apply on the bottom lash line. To finish, apply false lashes to the top of the eye, then mascara to the bottom lases. After this, your look is complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades