In this video, we learn how to get Victoria's Secret inspired makeup. First, apply a base primer to the eye, then apply a frosted white color on the inner corner of the eye. Next, apply that same color underneath your brow bone. Now, take a brown eyeshadow and apply it into the crease of the eye, blending it upward. Next, take a light brown sparkly shadow and apply it on the entire eyelid. After this, brush a golden brown on the inner part of the eye. Now, take a dark brown shadow and apply it to the outer part of the lid, blending in with the other colors in the crease of the eye. Apply eyeliner and mascara to the top lashes, then mascara to the bottom lashes. This completes your look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades