In order to recreate Victoria Secrets inspired waves and makeup for Valentines Day, you'll need the following: eye shadow, lipstick, false eyelashes, highlighter, mascara, eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, base, a bronzer, a wave enhancer, rollers, a volumizer, shampoo, condition, and a blush. Apply a base to your eyes. Choose a pale bone shade for your brow bone. If you have to mix to shades to find a grayish white tone, then you can do that as well. Choose a medium brown and apply it to the crease. Apply a little silver eye shadow under the lower lashes. Line your upper lash line with liquid liner. Put on your fake eyelashes. Apply highlighter to your cheekbones and your nose. Apply bronzer and blush to your cheekbones. Choose a lip color that is a stain. So, it won't wear off. Wash and condition your hair. Use a volumizer and a wave enhancer. Roll your hair with soft rollers. Remove the curlers after an hour. Tease it and add hair spray.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades