This how-to video shows a smoky green eye makeup look inspired by a style seen on Taylor Swift in her "Our Song" video. For the same look, use these cosmetics: TOO FACED "lucky charms" E/S duo, NYX "black" E/S, MAC "pagan" E/S from the Alexander Mcqueen line, URBAN DECAY primer potion, NYX "lemon" jumbo E/S pencil, REVLON colorstay liquid eyeliner, REVLON colorstay pencil eyeliner, REVLON "caramelt" mix and mingle lipgloss, MAC "dark" studio finish concealer palette, MAYBELLINE "sun glow" dream mousse bronzer, MAC "global glow" Mineralized skin finish, and MAC "x-rocks" blush. Learn how to recreate this Taylor Swift inspired eye look by watching this instructional makeup video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades