In this video, we learn how to get a smoky eye with black cat eyeliner. First, apply a light highlight shadow underneath the eyebrows. After this, apply a primer to the entire eyelid. Next, apply a champagne color to the lids, then apply black liquid eyeliner onto the top of the eyes. After this, take a black eyeshadow and apply it to the outer crease of the eye, then blend it in with the rest of the eye until you reach the middle. Apply liner to the bottom of the eye, then apply mascara to the top and bottom of the lashes. Brush on bronzer and blush, then get ready for a night out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades