To do a different kind of smoky burgundy eyes look using Mac (or whatever you may have) start with a eyeliner base. It would be recommended to use a secondary base. To blend use a 217 brush up to the crease going back and forth. To get intensity on lash line get close to the lashes. It doesn't need to be neat because it will later be smudged. Using a 219 brush work it into the lashes and blend it out. Whip the brush off to fade the liner out. Using a 239 then take your burgundy and work it up from the bottom up to the crease. Use a 224 to work over it and blend once again. Blind the water line then go over the lash line with the stelo pencil or any other available product you have. Trace over and smudge again for intensity. Then you have it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades