Hayley P. shows her viewers how to apply makeup with a foundation brush to reduce the appearance of dark circles around the eyes. If you follow her instructions, you will reduce the appearance of dark circles and you will look more awake.
To start the makeup application process, you will begin with concealer. Take a tiny bit on the end of your ring or little finger and dab around the eye starting with the inside corner, being sure to include the lid. The concealer has a yellow tint to it to hide redness and even out the skin tone.
Then, squeeze a quarter-sized bit of foundation on the back of your hand. Using a foundation brush, which is flat, apply on face starting with the nose, work out and around to the forehead, and end with the chin and jaw line.
Hayley P. recommends Even Better foundation by Clinique because it covers blemishes and redness and adds a healthy, glossy shine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades