This video involves beauty tips on how to get rid of chapped lips. The video starts out by listing items needed to take care of chapped lips; the first item listed is chap stick. The video specifically recommends a chap stick that has SPF protection. The other items needed are a tooth brush and a clean towel. The video next explains to rub chap stick on your lips. Next, a tooth brush is used on the lips in circular motions to remove dead skin cells. The purpose is to allow your lips to heal more quickly. After this step is completed, a towel is used to remove the chap stick and dead skin cells from the lips. The last step is to reapply more chap stick to the lips. It is recommended to this process 1 or 2 times a day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades