We've all been there! You either drop your lipstick or had a lipstick swatch transfer onto your clothes. Chances are you just happened to be wearing white too! In this video I show you a simple way to take care of the problem using white vinegar, baking soda and clear dish soap. Which means you are using less harsh chemicals ( I now use a clear dish soap that is made with organic and natural ingredients) So forget bleach or a stain remover pen! I've found that bleach can leave a yellow stain on my whites but this mix of baking soda and vinegar does not do this...which is amazing! Just note that it may take a couple rounds to get the stain completely gone. Do not put your clothing in the dryer till stain is completely gone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades