Bright eyeshadow colors are very now. Here we show you how to go bright.
Step 1 Apply moisturizer
Always, first apply moisturizer around your eye area.
Example: DDF Advanced Eye Firming Concentrate
Step 2 Apply base eyeshadow
Begin with the light, neutral color in a palette and apply all over the eyelid. Next, use a bright pink in the crease. Then use bright green on the outside corner of eye. For more pop, you can use the green along the whole lash line.
Example: CoverGirl's Eye Enhancers 3-Kit shadow
Step 3 Apply black eyeshadow
Use a black eyeshadow to outer corner and crease. Blend well!
Example: CoverGirl Eye Enhancer's 1-Kit Shadow in Shimmering Onyx
Step 4 Apply eyeliner
Example: CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
Step 5 Apply mascara
Example: CoverGirl LashBlast Volume mascara
Step 6 Apply lip color
Apply a lip color in a nude to avoid clashing with the bright eye look.
Example: CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipcolors
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades