Learn how to get Moroccan eyes with fold and brown shades.
- Apply a base.
- The first eye shadow is called Lavish. Use the 239 brush to get a smooth application. When you're using loose eye shadows its important to pad it on so that it really sticks to your lid.
- The next color is Henna. Continue to put that on the corner of the lid following the brow.
- Now take an orange color and using a big fluffy brush very lightly dab that on along the crease.
- Take some time to blend that in.
- Pad a light color right under the eyebrow.
- Use a bronze color and with your 217 brush tap along the crease creating a corner shape and bring in outward.
- Fill in the lower lash line with the bronze.
- Take a dark mat brown color and define that little corner and bring it down into your lower lash line.
- Now use liquid liner to create a really thin line from inner corner out. At the outer corner bring it up.
- With your liquid liner create a point in the inner corner.
- Add mascara.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.