Learn how to get Moroccan eyes with fold and brown shades.
- Apply a base.
- The first eye shadow is called Lavish. Use the 239 brush to get a smooth application. When you're using loose eye shadows its important to pad it on so that it really sticks to your lid.
- The next color is Henna. Continue to put that on the corner of the lid following the brow.
- Now take an orange color and using a big fluffy brush very lightly dab that on along the crease.
- Take some time to blend that in.
- Pad a light color right under the eyebrow.
- Use a bronze color and with your 217 brush tap along the crease creating a corner shape and bring in outward.
- Fill in the lower lash line with the bronze.
- Take a dark mat brown color and define that little corner and bring it down into your lower lash line.
- Now use liquid liner to create a really thin line from inner corner out. At the outer corner bring it up.
- With your liquid liner create a point in the inner corner.
- Add mascara.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades