In this video, we learn how to create a minimal back to school makeup look. First, you will need to shape your eyebrows and apply brow gel if they look bad. Next, apply foundation and bronzer as you need it on your entire face. If you have dark circles around your eyes, use concealer to help remedy the darkness. Next, you will want to apply a thin layer of eyeliner to the top of the eyes, following your natural line. You can use a purple color instead of black if you want a cute flare. Now, curl your lashes and then apply your favorite mascara to the top of your eyes. Finish the look off with blush to your cheeks!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades