Despite being a product of the Disney machine, Miley Cyrus ain't one tame babe. Whether it's pole dancing on an ice cream stand or wearing a revealing $25,000 corset dress for her "Can't Be Tamed" music video, she's recently been reveling in her bad girl side.
While her behavior probably shouldn't be mimiced, her "Can't Be Tamed" makeup look was breathtaking. With dark, peacock-like colors that extended into a massive cat eye all the way back to her temples, she was pure sexiness and not at all the naive pop star with blindingly pink getups she plays in "Hannah Montana."
Watch this video for a look that can't be tamed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades