In this tutorial, we learn how to create a green and purple makeup look to wear with a black dress. First, apply a primer to your eyes that matches your skin color. After this, apply a bright yellow pigment to the entire eyelid. Once you are done with this, take loose green glitter and brush it onto your eyelid, brushing on the outside and inside first, then blending together. After this, take a black eyeshadow and blend it into the crease of the eye around the side and inside. Then, apply glitter over the entire eyelid again with an eyeshadow brush. After this, apply eyeliner to your top lash line, followed by fake eyelashes and mascara. Next, apply a thin layer of eyeliner to the bottom lashes, then brush with mascara. Once finished, you will have a great look that goes with any black dress!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades