In this tutorial, we learn how to get Leona Lewis' Avatar themed "I See You" makeup look. First, you will need to apply black eyeshadow to your entire lid up until you reach the crease. After this, use a brush to blend the color out and create a winged effect on the outside corner of the eye. Next, apply this color on the bottom lash line, making a slightly smudged effect with your finger. From here, you will apply a teal colored shadow all over the eye and on the outside flare as well. Then, apply a silver color underneath the brow for a highlight. Next, apply the silver color on the inner corner of the eye and on the bottom inner corner of the eye. After this, apply the teal color to the bottom lash line, followed by mascara and eyeliner on both the top and the bottom of the lashes to finish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades