Learn how to get Kim Kardashian's Pussycat Doll makeup look.
- Take MAC's Metal X which is a cream metallic eye shadow and apply it with your finger all over the lid up to the crease.
- Take MAC's Pigment and God and put it on the lid up to the crease.
- Also bring it under the lash line.
- Take a flat angled liner brush and dip it into some black eye shadow and use it to line the lids.
- Get it into the inner corners and line along the lower lash line.
- Create a pretty long and thin wing from the top lash line.
- Clean off the liner brush and use a gold liner. From the corner of the water line drag it out straight.
- Take a white eye liner pencil and draw a white line underneath the black wing.
- Use Benefits She Lack and with a brush press it along the wings, in the inner corner, and wherever on the eye.
- While the sealant is still wet use it to press on that glitter.
- Take a bit of tape and stick it on to the back of your hand to get rid of some adhesive and then use it to take off some access glitter.
- Apply mascara.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades