In order to create a Jennifer Lopez inspired makeup look, you will need the following: a base for your eyes, blush, a bronzer, Maybelline quad eye shadow, false eyelashes, liquid liner, and a moisturizer. Apply your base to your eyes. Begin with the brow bone color. Apply it to the lid and outlining the tear duct. Next, apply the lid color to your crease, in your eye. Apply a white eye shadow to your brow bone. Apply a darker color on the outer edge of the crease and underneath the eye. Line your upper lash line with a liquid liner. Apply false eye lasher. Apply your moisturizer. Apply a cream and bronzer to the cheeks. Apply a peach blush.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades