Let your ingenuity shine through by creating just about any color makeup to go with your smashing Halloween costume.
1. Determine what color makeup you want.
2. Mix together 2 tsp. solid shortening, 5 tsp. cornstarch, 1 tsp. flour and 4 drops glycerin in a bowl. Blend well.
3. Add food coloring a little at a time until you get the color you want.
4. Put makeup on, using only enough to cover.
5. Wash makeup off with warm water and soap when your Halloween fun is over.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.