In this tutorial, we learn how to get a dramatic smoky eyes look. First, prime your entire eyelid with a color that matches your skin. Next, take a silver color eyeshadow and apply it to your entire eyelid. Next, apply a black eyeshadow to the outer edge of the eye then blend it in with the silver. Next, curl your eyelashes and apply a white eyeshadow to the top of the eye under the brow bone. Next, apply fake eyelashes to your eye then apply black liquid eyeliner over the lash line. To finish the look, apply black eyeliner to the bottom waterline, then apply mascara to the bottom lashes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades