Natural beauty Dianna Agron, who plays evil cheerleader Quinn Fabray on the hit show "Glee," doesn't need a stitch of makeup to look fabulous. Which is why her character on the show only wears the basics: a little bit of mascara, pale pink lipgloss, and peachy pink blush.
The look she goes for may be simple, but it looks great for wearing on the everyday and also takes less than five minutes to do, so it works for gals on the go. Watch this makeup tutorial to learn how to look just like Fabray.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
120 Pro Palette
Benefit Eye Bright Pencil
Benefit BadGal Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara in Black
The Color Workshop Palette
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades