Want that classic Hollywood glam look? Try these steps to get red carpet ready.
Step 1 Apply eyeshadow
Use a neutral shadow all over your eye lid. Then use a darker color in the crease.
Example: CoverGirl 1-Kit Shadow in Champagne & CoverGirl 1-Kit Shadow in Smolder
Step 2 Apply eyeliner
Pull your eye taught (gently—you don't want to stretch the skin too much) and apply eyeliner. Start in the middle of your lash line and pull out in a wing. You can also apply to your water line for a more dramatic look.
Example: CoverGirl Liqiuiline Blast Eyeliner
Step 3 Add concealer
Dab concealer around your lips. This will stop your lipstick from bleeding.
Example: CoverGirl Invisible Concealer
Step 4 Apply lip liner
Trace your lips and fill in with a pink or nude lip liner.
Example: CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipliner in Splendid
Step 5 Apply lipstick
Use an orange red lipstick.
Example: CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick
Step 6 Reapply lip liner
Re- apply the lip liner for extra definition.
Step 7 Apply mascara
Apply mascara to the outer top lashes for a winged look.
Example: CoverGirl LashBlast Volume
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades