Smokey, sexy eyes are so now! Follow these tips for dramatic eyes and don't shy away from black eyeshadow. It is the key to this celebrity look.
Step 1 Apply moisturizer
Apply a bit of moisturizer around the eye area for a lifted eye look.
Example: Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum
Step 2 Apply eye primer
Use an eye primer or concealer on your eyelid.
Step 3 Apply eyeshadow
Use a silver color from a palette on eyelid. Next, use a cranberry color for the crease. Finally, use black eyeshadow in a V at the outer corner of eye, fading into the crease. Blend well
Example: CoverGirl's Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in Drama Eyes
Step 4 Apply eyeliner:
Use eyeliner on top lash line and bottom waterline.
Example:CoverGirl Liquiline Eyeliner
Step 5 Apply mascara:
Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes to complete the look.
Example: CoverGirl LashBlash Fusion
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades