Learn how to get a "Caribbean sunrise" makeup look with your eyes
This is a very cute fun look; it is a great look for going on a get away.
. Step one you will put on a silver color on your eye lids put it on half way you could use the two thirty nine brush.
. Next you will take your miry mint eye shadow like a blue color and put it over the silver you will next take the aquamarine color eye shadow also a blue color and put it on the other side of your eyelid that has no makeup.
. Next you will you will do the same thing on the lower lash line you will then add your highlight color called ski nee dipper.
. You will then apply it under your eyebrow you will then use a dark blue color and a blending brush and put it on the outer corner of the crease of your eyelid.
. Next you will you will stop half way you will line you upper lash line with liquid eye liner and next put on fake eyelashes.
. Lastly put your blush on the apples of your cheeks and blend it outward.
This is a very cute look it would be good to wear with a costume like a mermaid costume.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades