In this video, we learn how to get a bronze smoky eye inspired by Ashley Tisdale. First, prime your eyes and then apply a dark gold color to the eyelid. After this, apply a brown color to the crease of your eye and blend it outward with the gold. Next, apply a white color underneath your eyebrow as a highlight. Grab a black eyeliner next and apply it in a thin line on the upper lash line. Now, dip the pencil brush into black eyeliner and smudge it out onto your upper lash line. To finish, apply the gold shadow on the bottom of the eye and line the lower waterline with black eyeliner. Top this off with mascara and your look is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades