To create a winged out eyeshadow look you first take a paint pot as a base. Apply to the eyelids and under the bottom of the last line. Blend with finger after you're done applying with a brush. Next, take a brush and place black eyeshadow above the lash line on the eyelid, while doing this, brush outwards in the corner of the eye to make a cat-eye. Don't place the eyeshadow too high on the eyelid or it will change the shape of the eye. Make sure to place the eyeshadow in the corner creases of the eye.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades