In this video, we learn how to get a black and white costume makeup look. First, apply white cream makeup to the eyelid and then underneath the eye. After this, line your crease with black eyeliner and end it with a tail. Then, line your lower lid doing the same thing as you did on the top of the eye. Blend black eyeshadow in with the liner after this on the top and bottom to make the line thicker. Now, apply a white powder makeup over the white and connect them together in the crease of the eye. After this, line your brows and then finish the look with false eyelashes, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades